terça-feira, 11 de novembro de 2008

Música de ir para a praia...

Raindrops Keep Falin On My Head
B.J. Thomas
Composição: Bacharach-David

Raindrops are falling on my head
And just like the guy
Whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothing seems to fit
Those raindrops are falling on my head
They keep falling

So I just did me some talking to the sun
And I said I didn't like
The way he got things done:
Sleeping on the job
Those raindrops are falling on my head
They keep falling

But threre's one thing, I know,
The blues they sent to meet me
Won't defeat me;
It won't be long
Till happiness steps up to greet me

Raindrops keep falling on my head,
But that doesn't mean
My eyes will soon be turning red
Crying's not for me
Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain
By complaining
Because I'm free,
Nothing's worrying me!
It won’t be long,
Till happiness steps up to greet me.

Nenhum comentário: